Torque wrench with lateral gearbox
- Excellently suited for use on plate heat exchangers
- Continuous rotation in clockwise / conterclockwise direction
- Lateral gearbox made of aircraft-grade aluminium
- Wrench size from 55 mm to 80 mm
- Torque range up to 4,000 Nm
The EMSG | EMSO series is ideally suited for use on plate heat exchangers
EMSG drive uses standard motor with 1300 watts.
EMSO drive uses an industrial motor with 1800 watts.
Lateral drive available with jaw sizes 55mm, 60mm, 65mm und 80mm
Dimensions in inches on request.
Reducing adapters enable the machine to be used for tightening and loosening additional jaw sizes.
Examples of reductions:
SW 80 | 75 SW 80 | 70 SW 80 | 65 SW 80 | 60 SW 80 | 55 SW 80 | 50 SW 80 | 46
The purchase of reaction arms allows the pneumatic and the electric drive unit to be used as torque drivers (see torque ranges Nm).