Portable, electrically operated gate valve wrench
The SD 11 gate valve wrench is equipped with an adjustable torque limiter that enables the torque setting to be specified by means of a potentiometer attached to the handle.
An electronic counter registers the number of rotations, which is shown on an LCD display integrated into the handle.
This valve gate wrench is also available with one direction of rotation. The rated output of this model increases to 1600 W and the rated speed to approx. 85 rpm.
The motor housing is made of aluminium.
Portable and safe
- Transportable, electrically operated gate valve wrench
- Continuously adjustable torque
- Automatic cut-out when the preset torque has been attained
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation with counter and reset button
- Safe operation thanks to the mutually independent mains switches located in each of the two handles
The ELEKTRO MASTER® SD 11 valve gate wrench has an individually adjustable torque limiter
- Technical data
- Rated output: 1200 W
- Rated speed: 75 rpm
- Rated voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz ~
- Rated current: 5.6 A
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Square-pin tool holder: 3/4“
- Adjustable torque
- SD 11.1 30 – 90 Nm
- SD 11.2 30 – 130 Nm
- SD 11.3 40 – 180 Nm
- Direction of rotation: left / right reversible
- Square inserts in various key widths
- Extension rods
- Stem square cap
- Handwheel holder
Technical specifications subject to change without notice
DownloadDownload Elektro Master® Motorized Gate Valve Wrench