PORTABLE AND SAFE
- Portable, electrically operated gate valve wrench
- Continuously adjustable torque
- Automatic shut-off when the preset torque has been achieved
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation with counter and reset button
- Safe operation thanks to the mutually dependent mains switches located in each of the two handles
The SD 11 has an individually adjustable torque limitation
The SD 11 motorized gate valve wrench is equipped with an ajustable torque limitation that enables the torque limit to be specified by means of a potentiometer attached to the handle.
An electronic counter registers the number of rotations, which is shown on a display integrated into the handle.
This machine is also available with one direction of rotation. The rated output power of this model increases to 1,600 W and the rated speed to approx. 85 rpm.
The motor housing is made of aluminium.
- Rated power: 1200 W
- Rated speed: 75 U/min
- Rated voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz ~
- Rated current: 5,6 A
- Weight: 6,5 kg
- Square drive shaft: 3/4“
- Torque range:
- SD 11.1 30 – 90 Nm
- SD 11.2 30 – 130 Nm
- SD 11.3 40 – 180 Nm
- Direction of rotation: counterclockwise / clockwise reversible
- Square inserts in various wrench sizes
- Extension rods
- Stem square cap
- Handwheel holder
Subject to change without prior notice